Ladies are important, and gaining friendship trust and belief is extensively hard to find. Here is one of the best ways to have some friends. Ladies Whatsapp Numbers is much like a portal where users, can find the best friends for their type of character. It is among the best portal to make friends. Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate. Mike Sorrentino/CNET Dating is hard enough even under normal conditions -- add the global pandemic into the mix and it gets even trickier. But while COVID-19 has changed the face of dating as we ... Dating profiles are video presentations confirmed. The versatile dating site is accessible for 100% free too. Free Dating Sites No Sign Up. You may have reached a dead conclusion on your journey of looking the best counterpart for ladies. Be that as it may, with our FREE dating site, discover him without any problem! Erotic dating site users get conned and extorted via fake ads posted by gang in Spain. Almost 10,000 euros was fleeced out of 22 members of erotic contacts site. By. Simon Wade- Dating sims (or dating simulations) are a video game subgenre of simulation games, usually Japanese, with romantic elements. The most common objective of dating sims is to date, usually choosing from among several characters, and to achieve a romantic relationship. Dating.com is the Finest Global Dating Website In The World. Connect With Local Singles And Start Your Online Dating Adventure! Enjoy Worldwide Dating with Thrilling Online Chats And More! Casual Dating Men Seeking Men Men Seeking Women Missed Connections Women Seeking Men Women Seeking Women. All Items for Sale. Appliances Art & Crafts Automotive Items & Parts Bicycles Books & Magazines Cell Phones Clothing & Apparel Collectibles Computers & Electronics Farm & Ranch Games Health & Beauty Items Heavy Equipment Hobbies My Free Personals is a 100% completely free personals site. Why would you pay to find a date? Friends help friends find true love here. EROTAS @ FIRST SITE community. Quick Search. Users
Hey, part 2 of my long titled blog is here. You can, of course, enjoy what still is enjoyable from part 1
Your responses promted me to mention Conchita here. As some of you noticed, she was absent in my favourite Austrian entries, not even a nod to her. Well, good song, didn't love it. And I do believe that the song itself was not the selling point there. However, if we can include this
performance from Conchita, then that is one of my top 5 Eurovision songs. My favourite ESC opening, contested only by Stockholm 2016.
Well, that's all the ado I have. CROATIA
- 90s - Marija Magdalena. Overall, the Croatian entries didn't do that much for me this decade. This one, at least, has some spunk.
- 00s - Strings of My Heart. Well, the new millenium arrived and Croatia started to give me songs more to my liking. Likely also because someone discovered the existence of Balkan ballads, a nod to "Kad zaspu anđeli" from 2000. But, painfully, I can mention only one song, and this one gives me that little bit more with it's mystique in hook. Some other notable mentions for me are "Vukovi umiru sami" from 2005 and I did kinda like "Vjerujem u ljubav" from 2007 very much.
- 10s - Lighthouse. A painful choice between this and "Lako je sve" from 2010. Halsey's delivery in this song on life was a little bit sneezy, but I still enjoy studio version very much.
- 80s - I Agapi Akoma Zi. Overall, the Cypriot entries were a little bit too shallow for me, this one, however, has a very endearing chorus, that makes the song enjoyable. Too bad it was probably 10 or so years too late for Eurovision, because Netherlands was racking up points with something similar to this in 1971.
- 90s - Tha 'ne Erotas. This song was projected to do well on the night, but surprisingly it didn't. It's a gem, really, especially in the break after the 2nd chorus. And I love songs with good progression. Please, give it a good listen. Btw, listening to it now kinda makes me think they stole the beat from Robert Miles.
- 00s - Firefly. Yep, it's from 2009. No, it's not by Owl City. Kelly family, maybe. She botched the live, but the song itself still haunts me with it's innocent beauty. Other than that, I'd probably pick "Stronger Every Minute", which also was pure, just better performed. A song, however, I'm choosing this. The last minute is extra good.
- 10s - Life Looks Better In Spring. Some other very spectacular options, but this is the one that touched my heart. The bridge to chorus is pure perfection, so great even, that the chorus itself slightly fails to live up to it. Anyway, it's great enough to put this ahead of "La La Love" by
Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling Marina and the Diamonds Ivi Adamou in 2012. Also, in 2016 I sure did vote for "Alter Ego". And I know I will get bad rep if I don't mention Eleni. I admit it, she slayed it!
(Not saying Czechia, because it sounds stupid in English. Even though it's what we call the country in Latvian)
- 00s - Malá Dáma. 1 point and last in semi? WTF, people? I voted for this and was all hyped for the whole of spring in 2007. And it clearly edges out the other two Czech entries of which we shall not speak.
- 10s - Hope Never Dies. Actually, all five of the entries for Czechs were really good. But it's between this and "I Stand". This is my pick, and I'm not really clear as to why - both were great, emotional ballads, with fantastic climax. Maybe it's the shoes thing? If I'd make the list in other day, I'd likely choose "I Stand", this is really a pickle. P. S. Really happy for the recent highs for Czech Republic, maybe this is how we could get Slovakia back - I still think that both of these countries at times were unfairly punished by voters.
- 50s - Skibet skal sejle i nat. Honestly, nothing I would willfully listen to unless I was (again) cheking all the eurovision entries ever. This one at least has some theater.
- 60s - Dansevise. To me, this is the first Eurovision winner worth listening to again. Well, maybe "Nous, les amoureux" too, but this is great and I can see how this was avant garde in the 60s. No complaints here. Might I add, the setting of 1963 with all the noir and stuff is fabulous.
- 70s - Boom Boom. I don't remember why, but Danes took an 12 year long absence from Eurovision and returned just in 1978. Between this and "Disco Tango", this has the wholesome factor for me that works.
- 80s -Vi maler byen rød. Ladies and gentlemen, the legendary conductor switch. This song is so old fashioned even for that year, but so great in its own way - it sticks. The other years for Denmark had overall good results, with 5 entries in total achieving top 6. But they also managed to do the ultimate sin for me - have children on stage.
- 90s -Fra Mols til Skagen. Well, this was something else. One factor I didn't mention is that I like to sing along to foreign language songs with lyrics on screen so as to pretend that yes, I totally do know how to pronounce words in this language. And this song fits that criterion perfectly - I've sang along to this a few dozen times.
- 00s - Believe Again. This deserved to be a lot higher, honestly. Stumped, honestly. Brilliant song, great voice. Just edges out "Talking to You", "Never Ever Let You Go" and "Tell Me Who You Are" (last place? really?). And yeah, ask any old Latvian, they'll admit that "Fly On The Wings of Love" is a Eurovision classic, and I do believe so as well.
- 10s - Only Teardrops. Initially I didn't fancy this one, but now I can say that I like all the Danish entries. The first half of this decade for Denmark was really great. Two cases were results don't match my taste - "A New Tomorrow" is a shit song for gullible people, "Should've Known Better" deserved a top 10 position.
- Also, to be honest, in 2018 I prefered this over Obi-Wan Kenobi's song about prequel memes, and that would be my all time favourite Danish entry.
- 90s - Kaelakee hääl. So many points to make here. First of all, it's the first succesful Baltic entry, first even that wasn't at the very bottom of the scoreboard. Second, you can still hear the English version in our oldies radio station, and then I can suprise everyone with the fact that this song actually represented Estonia in Eurovision. Third, the delivery is spot and exactly how you want it to be performed. Fourth, the keyboard guy is fun. Fifth, Estonian is one of the most beautiful languages in the world, and you can hear it perfect in this song.
- 00s - Once in a Lifetime. This is possibly the first instance that you notice how Estonia is really close to Scandinavia. Well produced song, lovely chorus, and was the projected winner. Estonia actually won just a year later - not many like it, but I actually do. It's also a fun fact - the only black Eurovision winner is from Estonia, a country as white as it gets. And of course, I have to give a respectful nod to Rändajad, which ended the draught of quality and/or originality in Estonian songs.
- 10s - Goodbye to Yesterday. In my oppinion, the greatest Estonian entry up to date, but I have to mention how this decade has been productive for Estonia. I enjoyed "La Forza" and "Verona" immensely, and I love how the language sounds in "Kuula" and "Et uus saaks alguse".
- 60s - Varjoon, suojaan. Can't force myself to really care about any of the Finnish entries in 60s to be honest. I just chose the one that left some impression on me.
- 70s - Tie Uuteen Päivään. This is actually really fun and great, my favourite from all of 1971. Well, of Eurovision songs, this still loses to Carpenters, Led Zep and others, of course.
- 80s - Nuku pommiin. Although Rod Stewart's voice her is annoying, the song is one of those great last places, that, it seems, did everything to annoy the judges. Singing about nuclear bombs and everything. I liked the outfits and the fast chorus. And playing the keyboard with a big mallet.
- 90s - Hullu yö. Obligatory coughing cat. Another fun entry by Finland, in addition to previous year's "Fri". You might be wondering, why I'm having such dry comments for Finland. Well, one of Finnish specialties is making dry comments.
- 00s - Leave Me Alone. Yep, this is what I'm gonna pick over "Hard Rock Hallelujah" and "Missä miehet ratsastaa". Finland is known for it's rock traditions, they should send some more of that good stuff.
- 10s - Something Better. Hard to believe that Finland's second best result in this millenium is just 11th place. However, it was accomplished by a really good song by Scouting For Girls in a very strong year (my oppinion).
- 50s - Oui, oui, oui, oui. This is somewhat clever amidst all the chanson entries that French inspired Europe provided for us.
- 60s - N'avoue jamais. Copy paste my last comment and put it here. As much as French had success in the early years of Eurovision, I just can't fall in love with any of their entries at that point. The percurssion here, however, is nice.
- 70s - Un, deux, trois. If I'd go through the clips of all the French entries chronologically, this would be the first one I'd want to listen for the whole 3 minutes. As clever as "L'oiseau et l'enfant" is in songwriting, this is just a little more lovely and playful.
- 80s - Humanahum. I choose this by default, because, yet again, nothing that I absolutely love. This, however, won 3rd place in a strong (full of my favourites by the way), but I can still see how it earned a high placing. Fun fact - to dum it down, the French loved this entry so much, that they decided to skip the next year because it did not win (and they did not like Bucks Fizz).
- 90s - C'est le dernier qui a parlé qui a raison. I think the title consists of 10 words in total, if we acknowledge the contraction, therefore it must be made by Fall Out Boy or Panic! at the Disco. This is actually a quite nice sounding and original for that time. It was involved in one of two Eurovision ties for first place, but also is the only loser of a tie-break, losing to Carola. Fun fact - by today's tie break rules, this would be the winner.
- 00s - Et s'il fallait le faire. Well, this is a 10/10 song for me, it gives me all the good feels that conjures Paris in my mind, like Ratatouille (the movie, not the dish). Since this summer this also has a personal attachement for me. During the teachers training one evening we decided to just make a poetry session. And me, a person who doesn't read poems at all, just decided to read the verses of this song, in French. Good enough to stun the audiance. But even so, this wasn't an easy choice, because I equally love one of the poorer entries of the decade -Il était temps. I get the same French vibes from this. As she didn't sound too great live, I put the official video here, and here you go, a perfect rainy mood song. And, of course, a couple notable mentions for me as well - "L'amour a la français" and "Divine".
- 10s - Allez Ola Olé. Yup, I voted for France five years straight, from 2007 to 2011. 2006, that I mentioned as one of my all time favourites, was a late bloomer for me. And of course, a notable mention for Amir. But why this? Likely just because of the cursed, cursed nostalgia - this song throws me back to 2010, 10th grade, having fun enjoying my youth.
Just 6 countries, but I hope you'll survive with this until the next entry heck knows when. :)
Some statistics (in addition to part 1)
- In 50s, 1959 is still the leading year, now with 3 entries. 1957 has 1 entry.
- In 60s, 1965 takes the lead with 2 of my decade favourites, 1963, 1966 and 1967 now has one apiece.
- In 70s, 1976 and 1977 has two each now. 1971 has one entry as well.
- In 80s, 1981 is still dominating with 3 entries. One entry per 1982, 1983 and 1989.
- In 90s, 1999 still holds the lead with 3 entries, but 1991 has two. One each for 1993, 1995 and 1996.
- In 00s, 2009 quickly gained 3 entries here, 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2008 has 2 each, and then one more for 2000, 2001 and 2006.
- In 10s, 2014 and 2015 now both have 4 songs. 2010 and 2016 has two songs each. 2012 and 2019 - just once each. Yep, really no connection with ESC's contest of the decade voting.
Project Update — 1st May 2018
Full Article: https://medium.com/agentnotneeded/project-update-1st-may-2018-agent-not-needed-ann-token-121303da4cd
Today, we released a project update video for our community, In the video I covered our progress so far, business strategy going forward, some product releases, affiliate deals, token sale results and more.
Watch the video below:
Here’s a quick guideline of everything covered in the video (and a little more).
0:22 — Token Sale Results During our token sale, we raised £500,000 for our project. Though our hardcap was set at £10M, the money we raised is more than enough for us to grow our business and brand on a national scale and begin work on our international expansion. As you may know, our platform is already released, fully working with live properties. This was achieved before we launched our token sale, so the money we raised is mainly for advertising/marketing our business and property listings, paying costs as a business and hiring a few additional members to our team to assist with development and design.
We created a total of 450M ANN tokens, which are pre-mined and hard capped. This means no more can or will ever exist. Of the 450M ANN tokens, 150M ANN tokens will be in public circulation which also includes the 29M allocated for partnership deals and affiliate programmes. This leaves 300M ANN tokens. 200M of these will be sent to our Internal Core Reserve (ICR) and the remaining 100M ANN tokens will be sent to a smart contract that will be locked for 9 months to later be sold to fund our international expansion. These tokens wont all be released at once but instead 10M will be released each month for us to sell.
What is the Time Locked Smart Contract Account (TLSC) ? The TLSC is a smart contract account that accumulates ANN tokens that are spent on our property platform. The smart contract is locked and can only receive tokens not send them/ Once it accumulates 90% of the total ANN token supply then it will allow tokens to be sent from it.
4:28 — Business Strategy
Our main goal is to list as many properties on our platform as quickly as possible and build demand for our property platform. We will focus on marketing our platform and listed properties to drive both buyers and sellers to it which will build demand for ANN tokens as they are required to pay for services and features on our platform. We also plan to use influencers & an affiliate programme to grow quicker.
We have made progress and conducted talks with individuals who can help us expand internationally and we have partners & potential partners in Canada, America, Australia, Spain, Portugal & Latin America. We will release more information on the topic of expansion in later update videos.
6:33 — Progress so far
We have made a lot of progress so far. Many token sales end and is followed by silence from project teams. But the Agent Not Needed team have delivered not only a platform before launching our token sale but also version 1.1 of our property platform has been released and has actual live properties and individuals using our platform!
When I produced the update video we had listed 13 houses to date but we now have an additional 12 houses listed just 5 days later bringing our total house listings to 26!
And that’s not all! We have had 2 houses go under offer to date and are currently with a conveyance company who are completing the transaction. We achieved all this in the first 30 days of our token sale ending, along with finalizing affiliate deals with major brands such as: RAC Home Insurance, Compare the Market, Tweak Slumber, Your Repair Homeplan, Plusnet Broadband, Mattress Next Day, and Homelia.
We also have a partnership deal with a major pan-european brand which we will be announcing in a later update as we aren’t allowed to mention the brand or deal until their company have released the news themselves. But I can say that this is a known major brand that provides multiple services that we all use within our home.
Agent Not Needed ahead of schedule! According to our roadmap, we planned to release our rental service by Q3 of 2018. But, we are ahead of schedule, so we will be releasing it sooner than expected. Whilst the first version will not include the full rental management solution, we will still be providing landlords and tenants with the tools to communicate, arrange viewings and agree tenancy terms. This will mean more property listings on our platform and will promote a whole new stream of individuals who are landlords and potential tenants. I will be announcing an actual release date in my next update video this Friday 4th May 2018.
Advertising Our advertising spaces are set to be released for businesses to advertise on our platform which will generate revenue for our company and build demand for ANN tokens. Currently we are getting approximately 5000 page views per month and we will be selling ad space at £10 per 1000 impressions.
If you are interested in advertising with Agent Not Needed, please contact us through our Facebook messenger or directly message me (Petros) on Telegram: https://t.me/PetrosErotas
9:07 — Exchanges & Internal Marketplace The long awaited Internal Marketplace is almost complete. 100% of our transaction tests on our test network were successful. Right now our dev team are double, triple and quadruple checking the code behind it and though I don’t like to commit to a release date unless I am in charge of it’s release, I have been told it could be completed within a matter of days, so we are possibly looking at a release next week, though I will keep you all updated. I will be releasing a separate update video which will explain how the Internal Marketplace will work fully, including each feature which I didn’t cover as in depth in this update video. I will also cover fees/charges, how pricing is calculated, etc. It’s going to be exciting, trust me ;)
14:44 — Voom (Virgin Competition: Richard Branson)
The final announcement of this update, is that we have entered the Voom competition run by Richard Bransons company Virgin. If we win, we will get to pitch to Richard Branson directly and get some mentoring/advise along with a lot of much needed exposure. Also a share of £1M in prizes though mainly for us we are in it for the exposure. How do we win? Well we need votes! So vote for us to win, share it around to your networks, ask friends and family to vote for us too! Community effort! Let’s show what our strong ANN community can do!
Go here and click the ‘Vote’ Button! — https://voom.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/pitches/peer-to-peer-blockchain-property-platform
What did grandma get up to when she was young? Perhaps she appeared on these 1920's vintage erotica trade cards. This is probably the biggest collection of v... This is the SDC.com official YouTube channel. Join us for our amazing lifestyle events that take place around the world. SDC is the meeting place for like mi... LIKE FOR MORE Inside the dating world of women in the 60s and 70s looking for love from men in their 20s. Like our page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Fakt8-108598... Follow us on instagram https://www.instagram.com/_fakt8/ The loooong wait is over! Here is Episode 2 of Girls Like Magic You can watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/slkFI7-o46Q and Episode 1 here: https://yout... SUBSCRIBE to Barcroft TV: http://bit.ly/Oc61Hj Introducing the grandmother lovers - the young men who only date elderly women! In this documentary, meet 31-y... Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. My best Friend Sharing his Wife with me !! New Short Movie 2019 Under 18 Don't Click This Link... -https://bit.ly/2SolJ4I Subscribe Now: 🔔 Stay updated! Li... Muzica greceasca